- believes in the healing power of Jesus, black and white filters, and KonMari
- quotes Mean Girls everyday
- couldn't live in a world without tacos
- only does her makeup in the car
- calls Amanda by the name Holly for no apparent reason
- color codes the apps on her home screen
- eats more Chick Fil A than any human should
- wants to be a private investigator when she grows up
- still loves boy bands
- is disappointed her children dont love the Wizard of Oz and wonders where she went wrong
What We Believe
“...for if this plan or this undertaking is of man, it will fail; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Acts 5:38-39”
We have a love for Jesus, the Gospel, and a growing love for people. We strive to honor God through this business and through the relationships we develop with our clients. We believe that everyone should have beautiful photos of their family, the ones they share their heart with and their special day. We want to get to know you on a personal level, we want to know your unique stories, and we want to watch your families grow. When you hire us go ahead and know your not just gaining photographers, you are gaining friends.
My husband and I hadn’t had any pictures done of us since our wedding (four years ago). Niki and Amanda did an amazing job at capturing our love and goofiness in the most beautiful way possible. Thank you ladies, I love love love how they turned out!!!
Abbey & Chris
River Rose Photography were one of the absolute best duo's I have ever had the great pleasure of working with. Courteous, understandable, absolute dolls to be around. Very Professional. They work so well and to see them in action and working off of one another was amazing. Absolute BEAUTIFUL pictures were taken every step of my wedding. I would highly recommend River Rose Photography to anyone who wants an awesome made simple experience with professional photographers and just all around great people.